WOODBURY, NY (April 23, 2018) – Polaris® has signed on exclusively with Military AutoSource, the Army & Air Force Exchange Service and Navy Exchange to be the first and only off-road vehicle manufacturer to offer military members privileged pricing on vehicles purchased on overseas military bases.
“We are thrilled to be adding Polaris® to the family of brands available through Military AutoSource,” said Ken Engberg, senior vice president of marketing, Military AutoSource. “Polaris and their incredible products exemplify the passion, personal freedom and leadership that truly reflects our men and women in uniform. As always, Military AutoSource stands ready to enable our service members to make the most of their well-deserved downtime in pursuit of their own personal adventures on, and now off-road.”
The full Polaris® off-road vehicles line up is now available for purchase exclusively at overseas Exchanges.
- The Polaris RANGER® is the industry’s best-selling utility side-by-side (SxS), known for its rugged off-road capability and smooth ride. Perfect for farms, hunting, or simply working.
- The Polaris RZR® is the best-selling recreational SxS, known for delivering the ultimate combination of power, suspension and agility. The RZR® is engineered for all off-road recreational riding with friends and family, including for trails, deserts, dunes, rocks, and mud.
- Polaris GENERAL® is the best-selling crossover utility vehicle (UTV) on the market. Polaris has expanded the Polaris GENERAL® line-up with more models to choose from including a military-inspired, limited-edition vehicle. The Polaris GENERAL® provides riders the best combination of recreational performance with RZR®-inspired suspension and power paired with a 600-pound dumping cargo box to get work done.
- The best-selling Polaris Sportsman® all-terrain vehicle offers legendary ride and handling for the toughest trails and tasks.
- Polaris ACE® continues to bring the revolutionary, single-seat experience to riders. The Polaris ACE® line has a standard roll over protection system and a full line for trail riders of all types.
U.S. military stationed overseas can now buy an industry leading vehicle through this exclusive program on an overseas base and you, a friend or a family member can then receive it at your local U.S. Polaris® dealer.